2015 Audiobook Challenge
The Audiobook Challenge is back for the third year, brought to you by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens! As you know, I’m a big fan of audiobooks. Whether I’m gaming, enjoying some arts and crafts, or doing chores around the house, having an audiobook to listen to makes the time spent all the more richer. This will be my first time participating in this challenge, and whether you’re an audiobook enthusiast or someone new to the format, I encourage you to sign up and participate if this sounds interesting to you. More information can be found in the links to the blogs above.
The challenge details are as follows:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join at anytime.The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2015 than you did in 2014.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc. – I’ve created a Goodreads Group for the challenge, feel free to join.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30-50
- Marathoner (Look Ma no hands) 50+
If you saw my stats for this year, you would have seen that audiobooks make up a bulk of my reading, so I’m going to aim high this year and go for Marathoner Level. Wish me luck! Have a Happy New Year, everyone!