2022 Audiobook Challenge
Here we go again! The Audiobook Challenge has become something of a staple here at The BiblioSanctum, and it’s definitely one that I look forward to doing every year. Caffeinated Reviewer and That’s What I’m Talking About are hosting this annual event again in 2022, and below you’ll see the challenge details as well as the different levels.
- Runs January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2022 than you did in 2021.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweet about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be July 2, 2022, and the last update will take place on December 30, 2022.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Addict) 100+
For the past two years I’ve been shy of my goal of Over-Achiever, but what the hey, third time’s the charm right? I’m going to keep shooting for 75 and hope that this will be the year I finally do it!
What about you? Do you listen to audiobooks, and if so, will you try the challenge? Let me know your thoughts!