Audiobook Challenge 2021: 2nd Quarter Update
It’s that time again! Summer is in full swing, and I know this update is a bit overdue, but better late than never. The 2nd quarter of the 2021 Audiobook Challenge wrapped up last month, so it’s time for another look at my progress as well as a list of the audiobooks I listened to in the last three months. But first, here’s a quick refresher on what the challenge is all about:
- Runs January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2021 than you did in 2020.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweet about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be July 2, 2021, and the last update will take place on December 30, 2021.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Addict) 100+
Another 19 audiobooks added to the tally, bringing my current total up to 37! As a reminder, I’m going for the Over-Achiever (Power Listener) level this year, which requires 75. It’s going to be close, but at this pace, I should reach my goal.
Are you doing the 2021 Audiobook Challenge? If so, how are you doing?