Audiobook Challenge 2018: 4th Quarter Update
It’s our final update for the 2018 Audiobook Challenge! Thank you to the challenge hosts and here’s to another year of great listens. Let’s see how everyone did.
- Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2018 than you did in 2017.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
This quarter I listened to 6 audiobooks (counting only those I listened to from start to finish, i.e. not titles where I tag-teamed both formats) for a total of 43 for the year total. I didn’t quite make Marathoner, but that’s okay, as my goal was My Precious and I blew that level away! And of course, 2019 is another year and you better believe we’ll be doing this again. I hope everyone is did well on their challenges this year!