Audiobook Challenge 2018: 3rd Quarter Update
It’s been another busy three months since my last update. Here’s what I’ve been listening to!
- Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2018 than you did in 2017.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
This quarter I reviewed 9 audiobooks (counting only those I listened to from start to finish, i.e. not titles where I tag-teamed both formats) for a total of 37 for the year so far. My Precious level has been reached, which was originally my goal. If I want to go for gold with Marathoner though, looks like I’ll have to up my game in the next few months. I hope everyone is doing well on their reading challenges!