Audiobook Challenge 2018: 2nd Quarter Update
It’s that time again. Summer is in full swing as the 2nd quarter of the Audiobook Challenge comes to a close, and that means another update on my progress and a quick rundown of the audiobooks I’ve completed in the last three months!
- Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2018 than you did in 2017.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
This quarter I finished 13 audiobooks, which bumps the grand total of audiobooks I listened to this year up to 28. I’m now sitting comfortably in the Binge Listener level, and with two more quarters left to go, My Precious and even Marathoner should be a cinch. I hope everyone is doing well on their reading challenges!