2023 Audiobook Challenge
All right, new year, new audiobook challenge! Let’s do this! Caffeinated Reviewer and That’s What I’m Talking About are hosting this annual event again in 2023, and below you’ll see the challenge details as well as the different levels.
- Runs January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2023 than you did in 2022.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, etc. I recommend creating a shelf on Goodreads titled 2023 Audiobook Challenge. You can keep track and link the shelf.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube or Tweet about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be July 2, 2023, and the last update will take place on December 30, 2023. You’ll have one week to link up and share your progress
What level will you choose?
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Addict) 100+
Last year I aimed for 50 audiobooks and fell 7 short. I should probably scale back this year, but screw that! Marathoner, here we come again!
What about you? Do you listen to audiobooks, and if so, will you try the challenge? Let me know your thoughts!