Audiobook Challenge 2020: 3rd Quarter Update
It’s been another busy three months since my last update, but here’s what I’ve been listening to!
- Runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2020 than you did in 2019.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June 30, 2020 and last update in December 15, 2020.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite) 100+
With another 21 audiobooks under my belt, that brings my total for the year up to 58! I probably could have managed more, but my audiobook listening took a hit in September. Still, I’ve blown away Marathoner level and I think I can still reach my personal goal of 75 audiobooks by the end of the year, and maybe even 80 if I push myself real hard.
And that’s my progress update! Are you doing the Audiobook Challenge this year? If so, how are you doing?